Availability: Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Hilton Guestroom - Book Early & Save
- 1 queen
Hilton, Family Room, 2 Double Beds - Book Early & Save
- 2 double
Queen Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save
- 1 queen
Twin Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save
- One Twin Bed
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Bromsgrove (Catshill)
This hotel is located in Bromsgrove (Catshill), close to Lickey Hills Country Park and Sanders Park. Area attractions also include Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings and Hagley Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 31 December 2013 to 1 January 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. 9 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 148
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Britisserie Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room