Book your room at Days Inn and Suites Yellowknife
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Yellowknife hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre.
At Days Inn and Suites Yellowknife, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel also features a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn and Suites Yellowknife
Days Inn and Suites Yellowknife features a sauna and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1464 square feet (136 square meters) include banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This Yellowknife hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and translation services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Days Inn and Suites Yellowknife is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 136
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1464
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Eat and drink
Trek Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Days Inn and Suites Yellowknife
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.