Please enter your travel dates.
4-star spa hotel in Yerevan near Republic Square
This spa hotel is located in the heart of Yerevan, walking distance from Republic Square and National Gallery of Armenia. Also nearby are Yerevan Opera House and Cascades.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Marriott Armenia Hotel Yerevan features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 12378 square feet (1150 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Number of floors - 9
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12378
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1150
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Number of restaurants - 5
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Down comforter
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Armenia Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cucina - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Cristal Bar and Lounge - This café serves lunch and dinner.
Meeting Point Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Scoop - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AMD 9900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AMD 100000 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.