Availability: Rose Hotel Yokohama
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Romantic hotel in Yokohama (Kannai - Chinatown) near Yokohama Marine Tower
This romantic hotel is located in Yokohama (Kannai - Chinatown), close to Kanagawa Kenmin Hall, Yokohama Marine Tower, and Yokohama Stadium. Also nearby are Yokohama Cosmo World and Landmark Tower.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Rose Hotel Yokohama provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rose Hotel Yokohama Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 9063 square feet (842 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Rose Hotel Yokohama has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 842
- Year Built 1981
- Conference space size (feet) - 9063
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Down comforter
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
CHUNGKING - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Rose Hotel Yokohama Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2651 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.