Please enter your travel dates.
Ideal for campers without having to set up a tent
Located in Yosemite Valle
Housekeeping Camp is located along a section of the Wild & Scenic Merced River in the center of Yosemite Valley.
Housekeeping Camp features sandy beaches for swimming and sunbathing, plus great views of Yosemite Falls and Half Dome.
This is the ideal location for those who like to camp outdoors without the hassle of setting up a tent
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 19 April and 21 October.
Housekeeping Camp is located along a section of the Wild & Scenic Merced River in the center of Yosemite Valley. This is the ideal location for those who like to camp outdoors without the hassle of setting up a tent. Housekeeping Camp features sandy beaches for swimming and sunbathing, plus great views of Yosemite Falls and Half Dome.
Housekeeping Camp is our only lodging option that includes a campfire ring, perfect for outdoor cooking.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 266
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 133
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Express check-out
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Separate dining area
- Furnished patio
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Free shuttle service from Housekeeping Camp to various locations in Yosemite Valley. Restaurants, fast food, gift shops, guided bus tours, stable rides, rock climbing, guided hiking and backpacking, fishing, swimming and, ranger/naturalist programs are located nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply and certain activities may be seasonal.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bird watching on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are asked to check in before 9 PM, in order to avoid disruptions during quiet hours.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Additional towels/sheets fee: USD 2.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 2 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.