- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One King Bed
4-star historic hotel in Saint-Germain-en-Laye with a restaurant
In historical district
Situated in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye, Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology, and Chateau de Monte-Cristo. Area attractions also include Theatre Andre Malraux and Grande Arche.
In addition to a restaurant, Pavillon Henri IV features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Plasma televisions in guestrooms come with cable channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 350 square feet (33 square meters) include banquet facilities. This historic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Business center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1830
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 350
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 33
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
- Plasma TV
- City view
- River view
- Garden view
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the dining room between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Pavillon Henri IV has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.