Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
Superior Double or Twin Room
- 1 queen
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, View
- 1 king
Premium Double Room
- 1 king
4-star historic hotel in Saint-Germain-en-Laye with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this historic hotel is close to Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye, Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology, and Chateau de Monte-Cristo. Area attractions also include Theatre Andre Malraux and Grande Arche.
In addition to a restaurant, Pavillon Henri IV features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Plasma televisions in guestrooms come with cable channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 350 square feet (33 square meters) include banquet facilities. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1830
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 350
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 33
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Pavillon Henri IV - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.