Book your room at Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Saint-Germain-en-Laye hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology, Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye, and Chateau de Monte-Cristo. Area attractions also include Theatre Andre Malraux and Chateau de Maison.
In addition to a restaurant, Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2937 square feet (273 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2937
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 273
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free! Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1928
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Cazaudehore - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 20 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.