Availability: Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Saint-Germain-en-Laye hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Saint-Germain-en-Laye National Museum of Archaeology, Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye, and Chateau de Monte-Cristo. Area attractions also include Theatre Andre Malraux and Chateau de Maison.
In addition to a restaurant, Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2937 square feet (273 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2937
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 273
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1928
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Cazaudehore - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Relais & Châteaux Cazaudehore - La Forestiere Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.