Availability: Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Factory)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub (Founders Suite)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Taste)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (Craft)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Modern Zaandam hotel with pool, easy access to Amsterdam
Steps from the station
This playfully designed hotel is in Zaandam, 10 minutes by train from central Amsterdam. The Zaandam station is across from the hotel. Zaanse Schans, famed for its windmills, is 4 km (2.5 mi) away.
Sauna, Turkish bath
The wellness center includes an indoor pool, Life Fitness gym, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, and tropical rain shower. The hotel's brasserie-style restaurant features a terrace along the water.
The smoke-free Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam offers 160 creatively themed guestrooms. All include down duvets, flat-panel TVs, coffee/tea makers, minibars, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam Amenities
This modern hotel was built to resemble a series of brightly colored traditional homes stacked, willy-nilly, atop and against one another - a floating, fanciful village.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the on-site Wellness Club, which includes an indoor pool, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, a rainforest shower, and a gym with TVs. A variety of massage therapies - including reflexology, Shiatsu, aromatherapy, Swedish, and even chocolate massage - are available for a surcharge.
The Puur Saen restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a light-filled, casual setting. A seasonal dining terrace faces the water. An Internet kiosk is provided in the lobby area. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam is smoke-free. On-site parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 12
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4661
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 433
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
Puur Saen - Informal dining in a modern, light-filled restaurant serving dishes made from local ingredients. Features a bar and a seasonal outdoor terrace. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available during limited hours.
This Zaandam hotel features a wellness center with an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night