Book your room at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Astoria
4-star hotel in Zagreb near Archaeological Museum
Located in the heart of Zagreb, this hotel is within walking distance of Art Pavilion and Archaeological Museum. Also nearby are Ban Jelacic Square and Ethnographic Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Astoria features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Astoria
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Astoria is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1932
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
Eat and drink
Restaurant Ragusa - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Glama Bar - This Cocktail bar serves light fare only.
Room service is available.
The fine print for BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Astoria
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 7 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.