Availability: The Westin Zagreb
Deluxe Room (Class)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Westin, RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel in Zagreb near Mimara Museum
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Zagreb, walking distance from Mimara Museum, Ethnographic Museum, and Croatian National Theatre. Also nearby are Technical Museum and Archaeological Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Zagreb features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Zagreb Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, The Westin Zagreb provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 17222 square feet (1600 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a casino, a rooftop terrace, and spa services.
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 17222
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1600
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
The Westin Zagreb has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Westin Zagreb Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 7 per person, per night for adults; HRK 3.50 per night for guests aged 11-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: HRK 140 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: HRK 75
- Late check-out fee: HRK 75
- Deposit: HRK 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HRK 250 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.