Availability: Palumbo Reef Resort
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
This hotel is by the sea, nestled on a beach in Uroa within easy reach of scuba diving and snorkeling. Regional attractions also include Kiwengwa Beach and Jozani Forest Reserve.
At Palumbo Reef Resort, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy volleyball.
Guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and desks; bathrooms feature showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Palumbo Reef Resort Amenities
Palumbo Reef Resort features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Palumbo Reef Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Mawe. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Massages on beach
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Palumbo Reef Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.