Availability: Golden Tulip Hotel Zevenbergen
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Zevenbergen with a restaurant
Situated in Zevenbergen, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Rat Verlegh Stadium, Breda Castle, and Grote Kerk. Regional attractions also include Grote Markt and Begijnhof.
In addition to a restaurant, Golden Tulip Hotel Zevenbergen features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LED televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 27 December to 5 January:
- One of the dining venues
Golden Tulip Hotel Zevenbergen Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1450 square feet (135 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Golden Tulip Hotel Zevenbergen is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1450
- Year Built 2003
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LED TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
De 7Bergsche Hoeve - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Golden Tulip Hotel Zevenbergen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:The hotel restaurant De 7Bergsche Hoeve will be closed on Sundays from July 13th to August 31st, 2014.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.