Book your room at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Plus Room
Bauhaus-style hotel 7 minutes from Zurich city center
Adjacent to tram
This Zurich hotel is about 7 minutes by tram to the city center; the tram stops right outside the hotel. The Fraumünster, Lindenhof, and University of Zurich are all about 1.5 km (0.9 mi) away.
This boutique hotel was built in 1931 in the Bauhaus style and renovated in 2011. The restaurant serves a generous breakfast buffet, as well as a la carte lunch and dinner. A business center is on site.
Wi-Fi, flat-panel TVs
Each of the 67 guestrooms is named after a prominent person associated with Zurich. All rooms offer free WiFi, flat-panel TVs, minibars, and in-room safes. The entire hotel is smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
This Zurich boutique hotel is about 2 km (1.2 mi) via tram to the main railway station. The University of Zurich is 1.2 km (0.7 mi) from the hotel. Grossmünster Church is 1.7 miles (2.8 km) away.
Leonardo Hotel Rigihof Zurich is entirely non-smoking. Limited guest parking is available (surcharge). Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Use of a lobby Internet terminal is complimentary. The hotel has a meeting/conference room. The restaurant serves a breakfast buffet, as well as a la carte lunch and dinner. A dining terrace is open seasonally.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 495
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Internet point
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich offers a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a lounge. A dining terrace is open seasonally. An additional room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 20 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.