Please enter your travel dates.
Swiss, Premier Room - Early Bird
Swiss Business Advantage Room
Stylish Zurich hotel a short tram ride from city centre
Near Trade Fair
Featuring panoramic views of the Swiss Alps, Swissôtel Zurich is opposite the Zurich Oerlikon railway station. Central Zurich is within a 10-minute ride from the tram stop right outside the hotel. The Zurich Trade Fair is just a 10-minute walk.
Rooftop health club and pool
On the 32nd floor with spectacular views of the city and mountains, the Amrita Fitness Centre offers a pool, spa tub, sauna, steam bath, and gym, as well as massage and beauty treatments. The hotel also features 2 restaurants and a summer terrace.
Wi-Fi, luxury bedding
All guestrooms are smoke-free and include premium bedding, flat-panel TVs, Nespresso/Lavazza coffee and tea makers, minibars, large desks, and in-room safes. Wireless Internet access is available. Marble baths come with designer amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atop the hotel, on the 32nd floor, is the Amrita health club. Enjoying panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountains, the centre includes a pool, spa tub, sauna, steam bath, and fitness room, while massages and beauty treatments are available for a surcharge.
On the first and 31st floors the hotel offers a series of 19 conference rooms of varying sizes, all benefiting from natural light and the latest in hi-tech equipment. Walls between the rooms can be rolled back to create space (1,400 square meters in total) capable of holding a thousand people. Among the first floor rooms there is a bakery churning out fresh croissants and other snacks. Restaurant serves a breakfast daily.
The hotel's concierge is able to assist guests who wish to take in the local bustling nightlife or visit any of the city's more than 50 museums or 100 art galleries.
Swissotel Zurich offers wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 32
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 89
- Smoke-free property
- Beauty services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Year Built 1972
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 961
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- City view
Restaurant Le Muh - Innovative restaurant serving international dishes all made using locally seasonal sourced ingredients. Restaurant area is divided into Le Muh privé for fine dining, Le Muh léger for all-day meals, and Le Muh Bar for drinks. Meals are made with herbs grown on the rooftop garden.
Le Muh Bar - Stylish Bar serving flavorful morning coffees, refreshing drinks, beers and cocktails.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: CHF 29.90 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CHF 29.90 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 30 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 60 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60 per night
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.