Treat yourself to a royal tour of Polynesian cuisine with this 5-course, sit-down dinner. Delicacies from Hawaii and Aotearoa (New Zealand, Tahiti, and Samoa) await you—along with dessert. While you dine, admire panoramic views and Polynesian entertainment.
Experience a unique fine dining experience at Lele and discover the food and dance of Polynesia. As each course arrives, dancers representing a particular island come out to entertain the crowd.
First Course (from Hawaii):
- Imu-roasted kalua pig – Pork seasoned with Hawaiian salt, cooked in an underground oven
- Pohole ferns, shoots, and heart of palm salad – Tossed in a light vinaigrette dressing
Second Course (from New Zealand):
- Duck salad – Shredded duck on kula greens
- Kuku patties – Maori fishcake with fresh fish, shrimp, and scallops
Third Course (from Tahiti):
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in taro leaf, steamed in coconut milk, lemongrass, and ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw fish marinated in lime juice and coconut milk
Fourth Course (from Samoa):
- Supasui – Grilled flank steak marinated in a soy-ginger-guava glaze
- Palusami – Breadfruit and squash cooked in young taro leaf and coconut cream
- Caramel macadamia nut tart
- Hawaiian chocolate truffles