See the illustrious sights of Dresden the easy way; enjoy flexible transport and a choice of guided tours with 1 handy pass. With 22 stops over 3 routes, what better way to get around Dresden than on the Hop-on Hop-off buses? Pick from 7 guided tours as you select your favorite landmarks to explore.
Begin your journey across the Saxon capital aboard the hop-on hop-off buses; they are easily accessible and a great way of glimpsing the cultural and architectural splendor on show. In a city known as the “Jewel Box” there are many highlights; however, seeing the Zwinger is at the top of most lists. This magnificent baroque palace houses extensive museums and galleries. Choose the guided tour here to experience an in-depth look into this distinguished building.
You can choose as many as you wish from the following guided tours, all valid for the duration of your stay in Dresden:
- Guided tour of the Zwinger
- Guided tour of the Procession of Princes
- Guided tour of the Church of Our Lady
- Visit to the Pfund's Dairy
- Evening sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off tour
- Evening guided walk (commentary in German only)
- Excursion to Pillnitz and guided tour of the palace park