Travel the World Sweepstakes
Travel the globe like Mr. Peabody and Sherman—no time machine required! Enter now for a chance to win a grand-prize trip to exciting destinations like France, Greece, or Italy.
• A trip for 2 people to the winner's choice of France, Greece, or Italy
• Includes roundtrip airfare from the U.S. and hotel accommodations for 5 nights, 6 days
• A $500 cash card for the winner to use on the trip
• Estimated prize retail value: $5,500
• A special film screening of Mr. Peabody & Sherman in the winner's city of residence
• Includes screening access for the winner and up to 100 friends and family
• Estimated prize retail value: $1,000. Official Rules
Learn more at www.mrpeabodyandsherman.com
Deals Inspired by Mr. Peabody's World Travels
Get a taste of Paris with visits to the Louvre, the Palace of Versailles, and beyond. Bon voyage!
Discover ancient culture in Greece. See the Acropolis of Athens and the Parthenon up close and personal.
Explore cities like Florence—home to Leonardo Da Vinci and some of the world's greatest works of art.
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees, contractors, affiliates, agents or vendors of Expedia, Inc., Movietickets.com and DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those excluded are not eligible to enter.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Expedia, Inc., 333 108thAvenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004("Sponsor").
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry: Upon registering for the Expedia® Mr. Peabody and Sherman Travel the World Sweepstakes, between 11:59 pm ET on February 6, 2014 and ending at 12:00 am ET on April 9, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period") you will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day. If you attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select two (2) potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received by April 9, 2014. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Only one winning entry per participant. Potential winners will be selected within 10 days of the end date of the sweepstakes.
6. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will notify the winner by email with instructions on how to claim the prize. Except where prohibited by law, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.
7. Prizes: Grand Prize: Winners choice of 1 destination, either Greece, France or Italy including RT airfare from hub city in the US to destination plus hotel accommodations for five (5) nights, six (6), days plus $500 cash card. Estimated Retail Value: $4999. First Prize Provided by Movietickets.com: A screening of Mr. Peabody and Sherman movie in the winner's city of residence for themselves and up to 100 friends and family. Estimated Retail Value: $1000.00
8. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the Expedia Rewards account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Movietickets.com and DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. Winner can email Sweepstakes@expedia.com to request a copy of winners list.
12. In the event you choose to 'opt-in' to receive communications from Movietickets.com, you are providing your express consent to Movietickets.com to contact you with marketing communications at the email address you provide. Any opt-in you provide to marketing communications from Movietickets.com will not be used by Sponsor or DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc., and any you agree that any future request to opt-out of communications shall be directed solely to Movietickets.com.
Mr Peabody & Sherman © 2014 DreamWorks Animation LLC. Character Rights ™ & © Ward Productions, Inc. Licensed by Bullwinkle Studios, LLC. All Rights Reserved.