Get your Boston CityPASS now and take up to 75 days (until February 28, 2014) to redeem the included attraction tickets (1 use per individual ticket) instead of the usual 9 days (price listed reflects savings).
Experience Boston’s top must-see, must-do attractions at less than the original individual ticket price, and skip the line at most attractions. Take advantage of insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. CityPASS is valid for 75 consecutive days beginning with the date of first use.
The Boston CityPASS is valid for general admission to the following attractions:
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Option Ticket: Harvard Museum of Natural History or RevolutionaryBoston® at the Old State House
- CityPASS valid for 75 consecutive days after initial use, until February 28, 2014
- Pocket-sized booklet containing hours of operation, transportation and contact information, a map, and insider's tips from National Geographic Traveler magazine
- Front-of-line privileges at select attractions
Your Boston CityPASS is valid for 75 consecutive days, starting on your first day of use.
Your CityPASS is valid for 75 consecutive days after initial use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. Voucher may only be redeemed at each location once. *Special exhibits may require an upgrade to a special ticket; upgrades can be purchased in destination.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Your Boston CityPASS is valid for admission to 5 famous Boston attractions including: New England Aquarium, the Harvard Museum of Natural History RevolutionaryBoston® at the Old State House, Museum of Fine Arts, Skywalk Observatory at Prudential Center, and the Museum of Science. Redeem voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive a Boston CityPASS ticket book. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Note: The dates listed on voucher do NOT correspond to CityPASS usage. You may redeem your voucher at any time and once you start using your CityPASS, the 9-day validity period will begin.
Promotional offer details:
Book/Redeem: now–February 28, 2014, and take 75 consecutive days to redeem the included attraction tickets (1 use per individual ticket) instead of the usual 9.
Booked price included savings.
|Terms and conditions|
|Although the voucher may be redeemed at more than 1 location, you may not go to each location to receive multiple city passes. One voucher per person corresponds to 1 CityPASS per person; each CityPASS is valid for admission to the New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, and a choice between the Harvard Museum of Natural History or RevolutionaryBoston® at the Old State House. Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. Redeem this voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive a Boston CityPASS.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.