The Copenhagen Card is valid for 24, 48, 72, or 120 hours and includes:|
- Admission to over 65 museums, including the Danish Design Centre, the Danish National Gallery, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, and the National Museum
- Admission to attractions, including the Copenhagen Zoo, Tivoli Gardens, the Danish Royal Collection at Amalienborg Palace, and the Royal Reception Rooms
- Unlimited use of public transport network, consisting of trains, buses, and a metro system, in the Greater Copenhagen Region
- Discounts on a range of activities and attractions, including boat trips, canal tours, and entrance to the Hans Christian Andersen Museum
- A handy guide to Copenhagen which includes a map of the city and detailed information on museums and attractions
The Copenhagen Card is valid from the first time of use. Each adult card is valid for 1 adult and up to 2 children younger than age 10. The guide to Copenhagen is available in Danish, English, and German. A flyer containing information about the Copenhagen Card and tour suggestions is also available in French, Italian, and Spanish.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Upon arrival at Copenhagen, please bring your voucher(s) to one of the following redemption locations.
Copenhagen Right Now Office
4A Vesterbrogade, Copenhagen 1610. The office is open MondayFriday, 9 AM4 PM and Saturday, 9 AM2 PM. It is open Monday–Saturday until 6 PM during May and June. During July and August, it is open Monday–Sunday till 7 PM. It is open September 1–September 22 until 6 PM. Please note: Copenhagen Right Now
office is closed on Easter Sunday and Monday, December 2426, and New Year's Day. The office is open on New Year's Eve from 9 AM–2 PM.
Copenhagen International Airport
Copenhagen International Airport Service Information, Terminal 3, Arrivals Hall. Opening hours daily from 6 AM11 PM.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|