Majestic in scale and history, the Hoover Dam stands at 726 feet (222 meters) and weighs more than 6.6 million tons. The surrounding terrain of Black Canyon and Lake Mead add still more to its charm. This tour gives you two hours to thoroughly explore the area; during this time, take the National Park Service's Power Plant Tour to learn more about the dam's history. Before leaving, make sure to visit Oscar J.W. Hansenís sculptures commemorating the building of this remarkable structure.|
- 4-hour tour to Hoover Dam
- Power Plant Tour
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off
Approx. 4 hours
Departure time and location:
8:30 AM; from your Las Vegas hotel
Return time and location:
12:30 PM; to your Las Vegas hotel
Driver gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must call at least 24 hours prior to the day you wish to take this tour to arrange your pick-up location and time. Upon pick-up, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|