This hop-on, hop-off pass (valid for 24 hours) ensures you don't miss any of London's most famous landmarks, including...|
Buckingham PalacePiccadilly CircusTrafalgar Square and Nelson's ColumnDowning StreetBig Ben and the Houses of ParliamentLondon BridgeSt. Paul's CathedralTower BridgeThe Tower of LondonWestminster Abbey
- 24-hour pass for London's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Live guide, or pre-recorded commentary in English on The Original Tour route
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, and Russian on The City Sightseeing Tour route and The
Museum Tour routes
- Individual headsets
- 24-hour hop-on, hop-off river cruise pass
- A choice of three 90-minute walking tours in central London (Changing of the Guard, Rock'n Roll or Jack the Ripper Tour)
- Kid's Club (complimentary kids packs and dedicated commentary on the
City Sightseeing and Museum Tour routes)
Each loop lasts approximately 2 hours
Hours of operation:
8:45 AM6 PM
Approximately every 812 minutes during summer, and every 1520 minutes during winter
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 5.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any stop along either route or at the Original London Visitor Centre; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass, including the complimentary Thames cruise and London walking tours.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|