Start your excursion with a quick flight to Buffalo and a bus ride to the U.S. side of Niagara Falls. Explore the U.S. falls, Goat Island, and the Three Sisterís Island, then cross the border on the Rainbow Bridge for an up-close view of the towering waters.
Then youíll explore the Canadian falls, the visitorís center, and cruise into the falls by boat on the Maid of the Mist (seasonal). After a buffet lunch overlooking the falls, take some time to enjoy the attractions of Clifton Hill or maybe try your hand at the casino before your flight back to New York City.
- Roundtrip airfare from New York to Buffalo
- Professional tour escort on the U.S. and Canadian sides of Niagara Falls
- Cruise on the Maid of the Mist (seasonal)
- Buffet lunch
- All transportation
Departure time and location:
Between 6-7:30 AM, from the lobby of all major midtown Manhattan hotels
This tour includes air travel. All guests are required to bring a passport or other proof of citizenship to be eligible for this tour. For non-U.S. citizens, a Canadian Visa may be required. When booking, please provide the full name of all passengers. Children under 2 years of age may participate free of charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
WHEN BOOKING: You must provide the full name of all passengers. Reservation confirmation is required. Please call Empire Vacations at the number listed on your voucher(s) at least 48 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your tour and departure time and location; You may be asked to provide a contact number when reconfirming your reservation. On the day of your tour, you must wait at the confirmed location with your printed voucher(s) and photo identification.
|Terms and conditions|
|All guests are required to bring a passport or other proof of citizenship to be eligible for this tour. For non-U.S. citizens, a Canadian Visa may be required.|