Four sightseeing routesthe Grand Tour, Montmartre-Grands Boulevards, Bastille-Bercy, and Montparnasse-Saint Germaincomprise 50 stops throughout Paris. Pass the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Orsay Museum, Opéra, and much more. Recorded commentary offers an insight into the history of each landmark. |
- 1 or 2-day pass for Paris's hop-on, hop-off bus tour; valid on four routes
- Pre-recorded commentary in eight languages
- Individual headsets
1 or 2-day pass
Hours of operation:
April–Oct.: approx. every 1030 minutes
Nov.–March: approx. every 2030 minutes
Vouchers are valid either for a one-day or a two-day pass. The Bastille-Bercy route operates approx. every 30 minutes all year. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Commentary is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), and Russian. Children under the age of 4 ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the Paris L'OpenTour bus driver at any stop along the four routes. Your voucher will be exchanged for either a 1 or 2-day pass. Voucher(s) may also be exchanged at the Paris L'OpenTour Ticket Office.