Your Paris Visite Pass is valid for travel throughout fare zones 1–3. All central Paris monuments, including the Louvre, Notre Dame, and the Arc de Triomphe are located within these fare zones. You can use RER trains within these zones as well as the funiculaire to the top of the Sacre Coeur.
- Public transportation is the easiest and quickest way to visit Paris
- No need to queue at the ticket desks
- Save money on buying a pass instead of single tickets
- A Paris Visite Pass 2, 3, or 5 day
- Unlimited Metro and bus travel through fare zones 13
- Unlimited RER (regional express trains) travel through fare zones 13
- A convenient pocketsize Metro and bus map
- Seine River Cruise
2, 3, or 5 consecutive days
|How to exchange your voucher(s):|
On the day you wish to collect your Paris Visite Pass, present your voucher to a member of staff at the Paris Cityvision Agency.
Between April 1 - October 31, the meeting point will be the Paris City Vision agency at 214 rue de Rivoli. The nearest Metro stop is Tuileries on Line 1. From the Metro exit, cross rue de Rivoli and the agency is on your left-hand side under the arcades.
Between November 1 - March 31, the meeting point will be the Paris City Vision agency at 2 rue des Pyramides. The nearest Metro stop is Tuileries on Line 1. From the Metro exit, cross rue de Rivoli and turn right. Walk approximately 150 meters under the arcades and the agency will be on your left-hand side next to the Hotel Regina.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: Passes cannot be changed, refunded, credited or cancelled. This applies for public holidays and unforeseen events (e.g., strikes).