Telluride, perched in the heart of the San Juan Mountains, offers unrivaled scenery, uncrowded slopes, and a perfect mix of terrain for every snow-lover, from beginner to expert. A free gondola connects the authentic 19th-century mining town, the modern Mountain Village, and the slopes, making it easy to explore this cozy, unpretentious resort. You'll also find more than 50 ski-in and ski-out restaurants—making it easy for you to carve the snow throughout the day.|
- Multi-day lift ticket for Telluride Ski Resort
- Access to 2,000+ acres (810 hectares) of skiing and 18 lifts
Daily, Nov. 26, 2009–April 4, 2010
Hours of operation:
9 AM–4 PM (upper lifts can close earlier)
Average annual snowfall:
309 inches (825 cm)
23% beginner terrain, 36% intermediate terrain, and 41% advanced/expert terrain
Children younger than 6 ski free all season.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Exchange your printed voucher(s) for a lift ticket at any of the followingTelski Lift Ticket Offices: Oak Street, or Coonskin, both in the town of Telluride, or theMountain Village Activity Center in Mountain Village, easily accessed from Telluride via the gondola.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|