Explore Abu Dhabi and its sites at your own pace. Sit back in the double-decker bus and learn about the city's history while taking in the surroundings, hopping on or off the tour at any of the stops on the route.|
Each ticket has a validity of 24 hours, in which you get on and off as often as you like.
The Big Bus speaks your language with recorded commentary in a choice of 8 different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Russian and Mandarin.
- 2,5 hour tour of Abu Dhabi
- Recorded commentary with a choice of 8 different languages
- Unlimited hop on-hop off facility at 10 points around the city
- Admission to the Sheihk Zaved Mosque
- Entrance to the Sky Tower at Marina Mall
- Free bottled water from May till September
- Regular shuttle service to Yas Island
- Marina Mall
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Mall
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Iranian and Carpet Souks
- Al Hosn Fort & Cultural Centre
- Markaziyah Park & Gardens
- Public Beach
- Heritage Centre
- The Central Market
- New! From November 2011: Manarat Al Saadiyat
One full tour loop lasts approximately 2 1/2 hours.
You can use the hop-on/hop-off pass for up to 24 hours after you first board the bus.
Hours of operation:
9AM5PM - every 30 mins from October till April and every hour from May till September
The bus departs Marina Mall every 30 minutes. You may hop on the tour bus at this or any of the 10 other boarding points on the tour route.
Driver gratuity is not included and is at your discretion. The hop-on/hop-off pass is valid for up to 24 hours after you first board the bus. Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children 4 and younger may participate at no charge, but must share a seat with a paying accompanying adult.
The tour may deviate from the normal route in the event of marches or parades, and the double-decker tour bus may operate with a closed top in inclement weather conditions. Participants seated on the upper deck of the bus are required to stay seated while the bus is in motion. Please note that the consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the bus at all times.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and the photo ID of the person whose name is on the voucher(s) to the driver upon entry on the bus. Your passes are valid for up to 24 hours (during tour's operational hours) after you first board the bus.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|