The fourth largest city of the United Arab Emirates, Al Ain is often referred to as the ‘Garden City of the Gulf’ due to its large number of public parks, numerous greenhouses, and tree-lined streets. It’s also a university town and the birth place of the UAE’s first president. Visit all that this oasis town has to offer on a full-day private tour. Stops include two museums housing ancient Arabic manuscripts, royal treasures, and artefacts from the famous excavation site nearby; a visit to a camel market; and a trip to Buraimi, a village in Omani territory.|
- Full-day private tour
- Admission to the Al Ain Museum
- Admission to the Al Ain Palace Museum
- Visit to a camel market
- Trip to Buraimi
- Roundtrip transportation
- Complimentary hotel pick-up
- Commentary available in English, Spanish and Russian
Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun
8 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
9 AM; your Abu Dhabi hotel
Return time and location:
5.30 PM; same as departure location
Customers must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm their booking. Children aged 3 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation and hotel pick-up time and location; the full contact details will appear on your printed voucher. Please present your voucher and photo ID to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|