Sometimes overshadowed by its neighbour Dubai, Abu Dhabi is in fact the largest of the seven emirates and the capital of the UAE. Explore the ‘Manhattan of the Middle’ East on a half-day tour that takes you from Batinah Harbour to the world’s most exclusive hotel.|
Begin with a visit to Heritage Village before hitting the coastal road known as the Corniche where you’ll pass the impressive Al Hisn Fort and other important landmarks along the way. Next visit the Emirates Palace, reputedly the most expensive hotel ever built, measuring one million square meters and boasting gold and marble décor. Another exclusive property awaits you afterwards with a visit to the Sheikh Kalifa Palace where the UAE president resides. Hit the water with a trip to Dhow Yard and Batinah Harbour where traditional boats are made, then stop at Sports City and view the UAE’s biggest mosque.
- Half-day private tour of Abu Dhabi
- Visit of Heritage Village, Emirates Palace, Sheikh Kalifa's Palace, Dhow Yard, Batinah Harbour, Sports City, and Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Mosque
- Roundtrip transportation
- Complimentary hotel pick-up
- Commentary available in English, Spanish and Russian
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun
Departure time and location:
9 AM; your Abu Dhabi hotel
Return time and location:
1 PM; same as departure location
Customers must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm their booking. Children aged 3 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation and hotel pick-up; the full contact details will appear on your printed voucher. Please present your voucher and photo ID to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|