Dubai is a city of contrasts, with a near dizzying blend of ancient landmarks and ultra-modern features. Boasting the world’s biggest Gold Souk and the highest concentration of jewellers anywhere on the planet, Dubai earns its distinction as the ‘City of Gold’.|
See Burj Al Arab Hotel—the world’s tallest—set on a man-made island, Jumeirah Mosque, and the impressive Emirates Tower before crossing Dubai Creek by ‘abra’, the traditional water taxi, to visit the Spice and Gold Souks and eat a buffet lunch at one of the best restaurants in town. A visit to the Dubai Museum will give you background on Dubai in its pre-oil days. Now the fastest-growing city in the world, you’ll need this private tour just to keep up!
- Full-day private tour of Dubai
- Admission to Dubai Museum
- Creek crossing by 'abra' (traditional water taxi)
- Drive through the textiles market
- Buffet lunch
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- Commentary available in English, Spanish, Russian and German
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun
Departure time and location:
9 AM; your Abu Dhabi hotel
Return time and location:
5 PM; same as departure location
Customers must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm their booking. Children aged 3 and younger participate for free.
Please note that during the holy month of Ramadan, this tour will operate only in the mornings (starting between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM) as the majority of shops will be closed during the afternoon.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation and hotel pick-up time and location; the full contact details will appear on your printed voucher. Please present your voucher and photo ID to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|