Take in the regionís varied splendor on this memorable day exploring Southeastern South Australia. A mid-morning drive takes you out of the city and into the green Adelaide Hills and through the stark Mallee outback.|
Encounter the power of the Murray River as life returns to a thirsty land with lush vineyards, golden citrus orchards, and prosperous rural communities. Board your river cruise, and enjoy a sampling of scones, jam, and cream accompanied by coffee or tea. Learn the many stories of the river as you cruise its wide waters passing the unique flora and fauna of the region, including forests of native Red River Gums.
Delight in an included lunch at Mannum—birthplace of the regionís famous Murray River Paddle Steamers.
- English-speaking tour guide
- River cruise
- Morning tea
Approximately 8 hours
Departure time and location:
9:15 AM; from the Adelaide Central Bus Station
Return time and location:
5:15 PM; to departure point
Know Before You Book:
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Gray Line Adelaide at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon arrival at departure point, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for tour.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|