Get comfortable on intimate, round tables in the Kasbah and dine on Moroccan delicacies the traditional waywith no cutlery. Satisfy your sweet tooth with succulent honey and butter tanout (oven-baked bread) and savour aromatic fish or chicken tagine and sweet couscous served in conical earthenware dishes and washed down with unlimited red wine. After dining, partake in a great Moroccan traditionfresh mint teaand enjoy live music and entertainment from the Berbers.|
- An evening at a Berber Kasbah in Tassila
- A traditional Moroccan meal, including mineral water and mint tea
- Unlimited carafes of red wine
- Live music and entertainment
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
- Tour commentary is available in English and French languages
Approx. 6 hours
Departure time and location:
Approx. 5:30 PM; your hotel lobby
Return time and location:
Approx. 11 PM; your hotel lobby
Local wine, mint tea, and mineral water is available; all other drinks must be purchased independently. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from all hotels within Agadir. The exact pick-up and drop-off time will vary depending on your hotel location and route conditions. It is recommended that you wear flat shoes and bring a warm sweater.
|After booking your excursion—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must telephone Sahara International at least 24 hours before your scheduled excursion to confirm your pick-up time. On the evening of your excursion, your driver will meet you in your hotel lobby. Please give your voucher(s) to your driver before departure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|