Book and redeem your Best of Jordan Tour by September 30, 2014 to save 10% off the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
This 4-day tour of Jordan starts and ends with your flight arrival and departure. Accommodation is at a 4-star hotel accommodation in Amman. Details are as follows:
After an airport pick-up and transfer to your hotel, you are ready for a city tour of Amman. It starts at the Citadel, the main archaeological site of the city. The Jordan Archaeological Museum at the Citadel boasts an excellent collection of antiquities from prehistoric times to the 15th century, including an exhibit of the Dead Sea Scrolls and four Iron Age anthropomorphic coffins.
Then it's on to Hashemite Square, which houses the Roman Amphitheater, which dates back 2,000 years and is the largest in Jordan. The final stop of the day is a visit to the Royal Automobile Museum, Jordan's newest museum, which depicts the history of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan from the early 1920s until the present day. Highlights include a 1952 Lincoln Capri and a 1955 Mercedes 300SL "Gullwing" used by King Hussein.
Day 2: Visit to Petra
This 12-hour journey takes you to Petra. Learn how Petra was carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab civilization that settled in the region more than 2,000 years ago. Once capital of the Nabataean Kingdom, Petra was a bustling city center around the 2nd Century BC. Departure is at 7:30 AM; return is at 7:30 PM. The day is yours to discover the city as you like.
Day 3: Dead Sea and Beyond
Departing at 9 AM, the tour heads to religious sites dating back to the Old and New testaments. It begins at
the Bethany Beyond the Jordan the baptism site where John the Baptist lived, preached, and baptized other followers. Then it's on to the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth. Spend the rest of the day floating on the sea or wrap yourself with therapeutic Dead Sea mud and salts. Your tour will take you to the Dead Sea Spa Hotel with the option of the use of the beach and pool facilities. The day concludes around 5 PM.
Day 4: Airport Transfer
Depending on your flight arrival and departures, days 1 and 4 are interchangeable. See the How It Works section for more details.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel accommodation in Amman
- Breakfasts and dinners at a 4-star hotel accommodation
- Entrance to the Dead Sea Spa Hotel includes Pool/Beach facilities
- Entrance to Petra including a Group Guided Tour
- Entrance to the Baptism Site
- Entrance to the Citadel, Roman Amphitheater and Royal Auto Museum
4 days and 3 nights
How it works:
This tour begins as soon as you are picked up from the airport and ends as soon as you are returned to the airport. Days 1 and 4 are interchangeable, depending on flight arrivals and departures. Please notify the service provider as soon as possible with flight details to confirm dates and times. Please meet daily in the lobby of your hotel accommodation.
Important booking tip:
- Pricing is per traveler and depends upon the total number of travelers in your party; please choose the correct ticket type accordingly. Society Tourism International reserves the right to refuse a booking should the wrong ticket type be selected.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled tour to confirm your airport pick-up time and location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please call STI as soon as possible with flight arrival information. Your tour starts as soon as you are picked up from the airport. Please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID and present them to the driver before the start of this tour.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- Tour guide and driver gratuities are not included and are left to individual discretion.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable shoes and sun hat
|Terms and conditions|
|Society Tourism International reserves the right to refuse a booking should the wrong ticket type be selected.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.