Book your ticket for a Private Dead Sea Excursion by April 1, 2014 and redeem now–April 1, 2014 to save 10% on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
At 1,371 feet (418 m) below sea level, the Dead Sea shore is the lowest point on Earth and one of the most spectacular landscapes you'll ever see. Sparsely populated and serene, the area is surrounded by mountains to the east and rolling hills to the west, giving the Dead Sea its unique beauty.
Your day starts with a drive to this lowest spot. You'll then have plenty of time on the beach to experience the therapeutic Dead Sea mud and salts rich in minerals. Lunch will be served at the Dead Sea Spa Hotel before heading back to Amman.
- Private excursion to the Dead Sea
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Dead Sea Beach entrance fee
- Use of all pool and beach facilities
Approximately 8 hours
Departure time and location:
9 AM; the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
5 PM; same as departure location
Important booking tip:
- Pricing is per traveler and depends upon the total number of travelers in your party; please choose the correct ticket type accordingly. Society Tourism International reserves the right to refuse a booking should the wrong ticket type be selected.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book/Redeem: now–April 1, 2014
Booked price included savings.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tour to confirm your hotel pick-up time and location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher.
Please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the lobby of your hotel.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- Tour guide and driver gratuities are not included and are left to individual discretion.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable shoes and sun hat
|Terms and conditions|
|Society Tourism International reserves the right to refuse a booking should the wrong ticket type be selected.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.