Beat the queues when you visit the world's largest collection of Van Gogh paintings. Trace the development of this tragic artist through vibrant masterpieces such as The Bedroom and Sunflowers. While away the afternoon exploring Amsterdam at your own pace with a convenient hop-on, hop-off canal-bus pass.|
- Admission to the Van Gogh museum
- 1-day or 2-day pass to the hop-on, hop-off canal bus
Museum operating hours and location:
10 AM5 PM; Paulus Potterstraat 7
Canal bus departure times:
Every 30 minutess between 10 AM–7 PM
Canal bus stops:
Anne Frank House/Keizersgracht
Anne Frank House/Prinsengracht
Central Station East
Central Station West
The canal-bus pass is valid for one day or two days only (depending on option booked). Children age 3 and younger receive complimentary admission to the Van Gogh museum and the canal bus. Children ages 4-17 receive special admission prices; prices are only valid if children are accompanied by an adult. The Van Gogh museum is closed January 1.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Voucher(s) must be exchanged for actual tickets at the Gray Line ticket shop, situated opposite the Rijksmuseum; the full address appears on your printed voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|All transactions are subject to Dutch law.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.