Amsterdam's ample cycle lanes and flat landscape make the Dutch capital a pleasure to explore by bike. Follow your guided tour with a cruise along another of the city's treasuresits network of canals.|
- Two-hour guided bike tour
- One-hour cruise
- Bike rental
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks during cruise
- Rain gear if necessary
Departure time and location:
Return time and location:
5 PM; same as departure location
Children age 3 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Vouchers must be exchanged for actual tour tickets at the Gray Line Ticket Office; the full address appears on your voucher(s). Please allow 5 minutes to travel between the ticket office and the departure location. Your guide will be waiting for you between the Cobra Café and the Museum Shop, in Museumplein. Please hand your ticket(s) to your guide, who will be wearing a Mike's Bike Tour t-shirt.
|Terms and conditions|
|All transactions are subject to Dutch law.|