Let Amsterdamís finest architecture capture your attention on this guided coach tour. See the Royal Palace, the National Monument, and the Albert Cuyp Market. Find out how diamond is transformed from dull stone to sparkling gem at a diamond factory, then admire a more gentle feat of engineering; a windmill on the river Amstel. You will then have some free time to explore Amsterdam at your leisure.|
In the afternoon learn how Dutch pottery is crafted at a Delft Blue workshop. Continue on to the Hague, the seat of the Dutch Government where you will pass the Houses of Parliament and the Peace Palace. Complete your tour with a visit to Madurodam and be charmed by the scale models of Amsterdam's canal houses and Holland's windmills and ships.
- Guided sightseeing tour of Amsterdam and Delft
- Admission to the Delft Blue pottery
- Admission to a diamond factory
- Admission to Madurodam
- Commentary available in English, German, French, and Spanish
- Round-trip transportation by coach
Departure time and location:
Please choose between the following departure times:
9.30 AM, 10.15 AM, 11 AM, and 11.45 AM; Lindbergh Travel Office, Damrak 26, 300 metres (900 feet) from Central Station
Return time and location:
Approximately 4.30 PM, 5.15 PM, 6 PM, or 6.45 PM; same location as departure
Children aged 3 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your tour, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your voucher to the departure point (Lindbergh Travel Office, Damrak 26) 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time to ensure the tour starts promptly. The full departure address will appear on your voucher.