Book this Combination Package:Tour of Dutch fishing villages, including a visit to the windmills and a cheese farm plus Delft Blue, The Hague, and Madouradam and save 12% off the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
Explore the Dutch towns and villages nicknamed the "Golden Circle" after the wealth they gained from trading, shipbuilding, and fishing. In Zaanse Schans, sample traditional cheese and visit a clog factory. Enjoy a glimpse into a traditional fisherman's way of life in Volendam, then take a boat to Marken to get a sense of what the Dutch refer to as "living in the water".
In the afternoon visit one of the famous Delft Blue potteries as well as Delft itself, whose streets appear in many of Vermeer's paintings. From there tour The Hague, passing the Houses of Parliament, the Peace Palace, and the Binnenhof.
In Madurodam, see the whole of Holland in miniature, including the world's largest model railway.
- Guided tour of the Dutch countryside
- Cheese-tasting on a traditional Dutch farm
- Admission to a Delft Blue pottery
- Admission to a clog factory in Zaanse Schans
- Boat trip from Volendam to Marken
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
- The North part of the tour is GPS-guided in 16 languages (Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, Turkish, and Greek)
- The South part of the tour is available in English, German, French, and Spanish
Approximately 9 hours and 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
9:00 AM; from Lindbergh Tour and Travel Office, Damrak 26.
Return time and location:
6:30 PM; to Lindbergh Tour and Travel Office, Damrak 26.
|After booking your tour, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please meet outside the Lindbergh Tour and Travel office, Damrak 26, at 08.45 AM to ensure a prompt departure. The office is close to the Central train station. Hand your voucher(s) to the tour guide on arrival. The full departure address will appear on your voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|