Take in the city's landmarks, historic sites, and modern districts, and experience the old intertwining with the new. Stop at a windmill and a diamond factory to learn more about these emblems of Holland and the country's rich history.|
- Guided sightseeing tour of Amsterdam by coach
- Visit to a windmill on the river Amstel
- Admission to a diamond factory, demonstration of polishing process
- One-hour canal cruise (only if option is booked)
- Commentary available in English, German, Spanish
City Tour only: 3 hours
City Tour & Canal Cruise: 4 hours
Departure time and location:
Nov 5 - Mar 19: 2:30 PM
Mar 20 onwards: 09:15 AM
Lindbergh Travel Office, Damrak 26, 900 feet (300 m) from Central Station
Children aged 3 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your tour, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your voucher to the departure point (Lindbergh Travel Office, Damrak 26) 30 minutes prior to departure to ensure the tour starts promptly. The full departure address will appear on your voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|