Admire majestic Mount McKinley as you journey through the backcountry. Be on the lookout for numerous species of wildlife, including eagles, dall sheep, moose, birds, and more! Don't forget your camera, and bring lots of film. This adventure can encompass all skill levels. |
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation from select locations
- Tour guides are CPR/First Aid certified
June 4–Aug. 31, daily; tour is not available July 4
Departure and return location:
Van service will pick up and drop off participants at accommodations within Anchorage; all others will be given directions to a central meeting location.
NEXT STEP AFTER BOOKING ONLINE: After booking online and printing your voucher(s), you must call Xtremely Alaska, LLC as far in advance of your arrival as possible. Child rates apply for participants ages 10–16.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
NEXT STEP AFTER BOOKING ONLINE: After booking online and printing your voucher(s), you must call Xtremely Alaska as far in advance of your arrival as possible; the customer service phone number and e-mail address appear on your printed voucher(s). This final step is required to confirm your participation in this activity.