After enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the Kursunlu Waterfall, head to the antique city of Perge, one of the oldest cities in Anatolia. Built in the 12th century BC, Perge was the first stop on St. Paul's missionary journey through Anatolia. Amble around the Roman baths and the bustlingagora (market place) before stopping for lunch near the Köprü River.|
Your afternoon will be spent in Aspendos, where you can explore the best-preserved amphitheatre in Turkey and test its stunning acoustics. This amphitheatre was created by the architect Xenon in the 2nd century AD.
- Sightseeing tour of Kursunlu Waterfall, Perge, and Aspendos
- Restaurant lunch near the Köprü River
- English and German speaking guide
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off from select hotels
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
Departure time and location:
Approx. 9 AM; from your hotel
Return time and location:
Approx. 3 PM; same as the departure location
Pick-up and return time may vary depending on your hotel location. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from hotels in Antalya only. You must call Mastur Travel to confirm all departure information. Listed duration does not include time taken for hotel transfers. Listed rates do not include drinks; drinks during lunch will be charged separately. Tour operates in English and German only. Children younger than 6 years participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
You must telephone Mastur Travel Customer Service least 24 hours before the date you wish to go on your tour to confirm your reservation and hotel pick-up time. Please present your voucher(s) to your guide upon pick-up at your hotel.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|