Tempt your palate with delicious freshly prepared island cuisine; swim, snorkel, or try Seatrek. Seatrek allows you to walk on the ocean floor without getting your face or hair wet by using a specially formed helmet that allows you to breathe underwater! A De Palm Island exclusive.|
- Return hotel transfers—from select hotels
- Return ferry transfer to the island
- Snorkeling and Seatrek equipment and instruction
- All-inclusive food and beverage program
- Children's playground
- Lounge chairs
- Beach cabanas
- Optional: 45-minute Seatrek add-on (instruction included)
Full day; Seatrek is an additional 1 hour, including instruction
Departure time and location:
9:00 AM; From select hotels
Seatrek add-on is available Tuesday-Saturday
Children must be 8 years of age or older to participate in Seatrek. A doctor’s letter of release is required for the Seatrek add-on if you or someone in your party has any of the following conditions: pregnancy, recent surgery, high blood pressure, epilepsy, seizures, and asthma.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please call De Palm Tours at least 24 hours prior to your departure to reserve your tour date and time. Once in Aruba, please present voucher and photo ID to De Palm Tours agent, located in select hotel lobbies, during business hours. If your hotel does not have a representative you may exchange your voucher at the De Palm Pier in front of the Aruba Grand Hotel. You will be given information on a specific pick-up time at your hotel or directions on where to meet the tour at this time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|