Set in the rugged Aruba landscape, this farm houses more than 40 animals. While touring its grounds with a knowledgeable guide, meet young hatchlings, feed older birds, and admire enormous ostrich eggs kept in an on-site incubator. When you’re feeling peckish, eat at the farm’s relaxing Savanna Lodge restaurant.|
- Ostrich tour
- Transport to and from your hotel
- One Aruba Ostrich Farm T-shirt for every two paying adults
Approximately 2 1/2 hours
Hours of operation:
9 AM–4 PM
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Admission does not include beverage or tip/gratuity. Children younger than age 3 are admitted free of charge. Please pick up your free Aruba Ostrich Farm T-shirt upon arrival at the farm.
Tours cannot be reserved for Saturdays.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must call Aruba Ostrich Adventures at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival in Aruba. Tours cannot be reserved for Saturdays. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo identification at the Aruba Ostrich Adventures ticket window on the day you wish to take this tour. Please pick up your free Aruba Ostrich Farm T-shirt upon arrival at the farm.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|