Experience Atlanta’s top must-see, must-do attractions at less than the original individual ticket price, and skip the line at most attractions. Take advantage of insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the date of first use.|
The Atlanta CityPASS is valid for general admission to the following attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- Inside CNN Tour
- Zoo Atlanta or Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
- CityPASS valid for 9 consecutive days after initial use
- Pocket-sized booklet containing hours of operation, transportation and contact information, and insider tips from National Geographic Traveler magazine
Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days, starting on your first day of use
Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. Voucher may only be redeemed at each location once. Food, beverages, and parking are not included, and some special exhibits may require an additional admission fee.
|After you book your CityPASS, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for CityPASS:
You may redeem your voucher(s) at the ticket office of any of the included attractions and receive an Atlanta CityPASS ticket book. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. The dates listed on voucher do NOT correspond to CityPASS usage.
|Terms and conditions|
|Although the voucher may be redeemed at more than one location, you may not go to each location to receive multiple city passes. One voucher per person corresponds to one City Pass per person; each City Pass is valid for admission to the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Inside CNN Studio Tour, a choice between the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience or Fernbank Museum of Natural History, and a choice between Zoo Atlanta or Center for Civil and Human Rights. Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. Redeem this voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive an Atlanta CityPASS.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.