Your air-conditioned motor coach takes you across Auckland's Harbour Bridge through New Zealand's rural and coastal terrain to the Bay of Islands. At the bay, you'll board the Dolphin Adventures catamaran and head out to greet those friendly, grey mammals. Photo opportunities are endless as the dolphins bob their heads and slide their bodies around the catamaran—begging to have their picture taken, of course! Plus, you'll learn about the behavior and habitat of other marine animals while your knowledgeable guides take you further out to see whales, seals, and penguins.
- Swim with Dolphins narrated cruise aboard Dolphin Adventures catamaran
- Roundtrip, air-conditioned transportation, including hotel pick-up/drop-off service
Approx. 13 hours
Departure time and location:
Approx. 7:30 AM; from your downtown Auckland hotel
Return time and location:
Approx. 8:15 PM; same as departure location
Children younger than 4 participate for free, as long as they do not occupy a seat. If the weather permits, you may have an opportunity to swim with the dolphins. Please bring appropriate clothing, including a swim suit, sunblock, sunglasses, and a towel.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. To ensure your reservation,you must contact Fullers Bay of Islands at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your tour and pick-up information. When you are picked up at your hotel, please exchange your printed voucher(s) for bus tickets with the bus driver.Note: If you do not contact Fullers Bay of Islands to confirm your reservation, your reservation is not guaranteed.