This full-day tour is designed to give you the benefits of a planned tour with the freedom to explore independently. Enjoy ample free time to visit Orange, a Roman city founded in the first century BC and home to one of the oldest Roman theatres in the world, before heading to Châteauneuf du Pape, famous for its wine and also a former summer residence of popes (circa the fourteenth century). Solicit advice from your knowledgeable driver about all the best sights, or make your own discoveries.|
- Visit to Orange and Châteauneuf du Pape
- Admission to the Roman Theatre of Orange (Théâtre Antique d'Orange)
- Audioguide for the Roman Theatre of Orange
- Visit to a winery in Châteauneuf du Pape
- Wine tasting
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned minibus
- English and French-speaking driver
Departure time and location:
10 AM; Provence Reservation Office
Return time and location:
5 PM; same as departure location
The visit to Orange takes place between 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM. The visit to Châteauneuf du Pape takes place between 2 PM and 4:30 PM. Lunch is not included in the price of the tour. Orange holds a market on Thursdays. Children aged 4 and younger participate for free.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your scheduled tour, please make your way to the Provence Reservation Office; the full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Present your voucher(s) and photo identification to the tour guide. Please arrive 10 minutes before the 10 AM departure time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|