South Coast Dolphin Cruise Details Skip navigation
View Bali activities
Start a new search
For support, call us at
1-800-EXPEDIA (1-800-397-3342) or 1-404-728-8787
South Coast Dolphin Cruise
Photo 1 / 4
Bali
Rise with the dolphins on this early-morning cruise along Nusa Duaís coastline. Experience the beauty of Bali as the sun begins to shine keeping an eye out for playful dolphins alongside your craft.
More details below
Pricing and availability
From $57.66 each  Adults (15 & older) *
From $41.85 each  Children (10 to 14) *
*specify age at day of event
To check pricing and availability, enter the dates you wish to consider. (e.g., your trip dates)
From: To:
Details



Enjoy a sampling of fruit juices, pastries, tea, and coffee before embarking your morning cruise. Head out along the Baliís southern coast for an exhilarating high-speed cruise. Watch the dolphins swim and jump alongside the boat, and listen to them communicate via the boatís high-quality underwater sound transmitter.

While dolphin sightings canít be guaranteed, a 90% dolphin-sighting success rate is pretty good odds. But for that 10% who miss out, thereís still Baliís incredible scenery to enjoy, plus you can try your luck again with a second complimentary cruise (subject to available space).

Inclusions :
  • Roundtrip transfers from select Bali hotels
  • South Coast Dolphin Cruise
  • Coffe, tea, and pastries

Duration:
Approximately 2 hours

Departure time and location:
Approximately 7:30 AM; from the lobby of select Bali hotels

Return time and location:
Approximately 9:30 AM; to the lobby of select Bali hotels

Note:
  • This tour is not available for children younger than age 10, pregnant women, and those with back or heart conditions.
  • Redemption instructions

    After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:
    1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
    2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
    3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.

    Exchange your voucher for activity:
    Reservation confirmation is required. Contact PT Bali Cruises at least 24 hours before your trip date to ensure your reservation and to arrange pick-up time for tour. Complimentary hotel transfers are not available at all hotels. Upon pick-up, present your voucher and photo ID in exchange for service.
    Terms and conditions

    Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.