Discover Barbados' best-kept secrets on a 4x4 expedition of this island-nation's countryside and rugged coast. Stops along the way are often unbeknownst to native Barbadians, let alone visitors. Take a stroll at Welchman Hall Gully, your first stop, before touring hidden gems on the island's east coast. Bathsheba, a unique and unspoiled setting on the Atlantic coast, is where you will enjoy a sumptuous Bajan buffet lunch. Enjoy complimentary drinks throughout the day.|
- 6- to 7-hour 4x4 tour
- Bajan buffet lunch
- Admission to Welchman Hall Gully
- Roundtrip transportation
- Complimentary rum and tropical punches and soft drinks
Approximately 6–7 hours
Departure time and location:
Between 8 and 8:30 AM; from select Barbados hotels
Return time and location:
Between 2:30 and 3 PM; to select Barbados hotels
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
This tour is not recommended for people who are pregnant or have neck or back problems
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact Island Safari at least 24 hours in advance of your desired tour date. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. On the day of your tour please present your voucher(s) upon check-in.
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|