Begin your tour at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve where youíll find a variety of animals, including: green monkeys, parrots, turtles, snakes, flamingoes, and many more! After wandering through the grounds, travel to Flower Forest. Tucked away in the Scotland District, this tropical forest abounds with countless species of colorful trees and flowers.|
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
- Monkey Tails and Royal Palms Tour
- Wildlife reserve and forest entry
Approx. 4 hours
The tour is not available on New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day (Dec. 26).
Departure time and location:
11:45 AM; from participating Barbados hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 3:45 PM; to participating Barbados hotels
Children younger than 3 participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required. Please call Glory Tours at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to confirm your desired tour date and hotel pick-up; the customer service phone number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Upon pick-up, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|